Since 1991 we have proven ourselves to be on our clients side and by working closely with our clients we have achieved some tremendous results for people
We act for businesses in all industries.
After all these years of being in business and practicing, we understand our clients… after all, we have been there, done it and manufactured the T-shirt.
We say to our experienced consultants that to advise clients with real world advice and work with us, our consultants need to have experience being skint, divorced and MUST be over 40 (now 50?).
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
We have and always will do our best to:
- be friendly and polite
- be efficient in all our services
- try to exceed your expectations
- listen to what YOU mean, not just what you are saying;
- return calls and communications quickly and fully
- always agree fees in advance, so no surprises
- always be honest and upfront
- look for every legal advantage possible to keep your tax & VAT bills as low as possible
- talk to you in non-accountant speak to make sure you get real life, pro-active business advice wherever needed. (even when you don’t know you need it)
Because we tailor make our services to suit the needs of owner run firms you will be getting a range of services & service levels that are often only available to large companies, especially because fees for this level of service are often prohibitively high and we do understand that it takes time to create trust your trust, we want you to know that when we say we can and will do something, we can and will do it!
- Fixed Fees – We agree fees in advance and then agree a monthly interest free instalment plan
- Unlimited Support – You can e-mail, phone, text, visit, tweet, message or write to us as much as you need without charge. It can be about anything – tax, business ideas, just someone to use as a sounding board or whatever you need. If you need help, contact us – we never charge for information or advice and our coffee is good
- Unlimited Meetings & Free use of our board rooms – Whenever you wish to meet up, any meetings at our offices are always provided FREE of charge. You have the right to these whenever you feel the need. Just call us to schedule the meeting. You can even use our boardrooms to hold your own meetings with your own clients whenever you wish
- FREE and ongoing Tax Diagnostic. We conduct on a regular basis an in-depth tax diagnostic with you in order to properly understand you, your business and your personal situation, we can then identify any tax planning opportunities that may be available to you
We also conduct a separate but also in-depth business management diagnostic to identify and act on any potential opportunities or problems that may exist.
Regular Reviews include:
- Tax & VAT Reviews
- Business Management Reviews
- Legal Reviews
- Web Site & Online Presence Reviews
- Marketing Reviews
Bang it in a box – We really do mean put all your paperwork into a box, as long as we have it, we will write it up and tidy it.
We know from our own experience as one time business owners that doing the paperwork can be time consuming, boring, stressful and expensive – (we can say pointless as what you really need are the finished accounts) for many business owners who should ideally concentrate on running and building their business. So just bang it in a box and we will do the rest
We examine accounts not just from a globe analysis of the accounts in general, but we also examine each transaction by drilling right into the nitty gritty of the bookkeeping – this is one reason we write up all books from scrap (source documents) – we do not use your records except for comparison. This way we really understand your business and can ensure a fully compliant record of your business, all nice and neat just the way HMRC like.
Writing the books up like this and performing key examinations means we can send you alerts based on not only traditional accountancy analysis but also based on transactions themselves
Our reports will alert the issue, explain the issue and offer at least one solution – if the issue is serious, we call you (add Austin powers and the alert vid)
Accounts Filed on Time, Every Time GURENTEED – if you incur a penalty from HMRC for late filing, as long as paperwork & information has been given to us on time we will pay the fine
Paperwork collected from your premises every accounting period – Every accounting period we will call you to remind you that your VAT returns or year end accounts are due and arrange to pick up your paperwork -simple as that (we do mither a bit until we have it)
Our welcome Pack – Expect to receive a box of goodies in the post, including a business management book written by our glorious leader – Steven Englander
Regular News Letters, Blogs, Videos, business courses, how to guides all broadcasted to you – all designed to inform you about tax, VAT, opportunities, business tips and trends, all practical and stylish in their delivery
Did we mention that we are flexible and Speak Plain English.
If you’re not delighted with our work and we can’t sort out the problem, then don’t pay us for the part you’re not happy with.
Q: Are your fees expensive?
No! – but because of the quality, speed of preparation, analysis and alert process, our fixed fees are cheap at any price
Q: I’ve just had my accounts done and don’t need an accountant until next year, so is there any need to contact you now?
yes – it’s never too soon to appoint Accounts Direct and even though last year’s accounts have been completed, we can still bring this year’s up to date and then give you reports based on today’s results not last years